Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Valdler Women's Comfort Cross Movement One-piece Seamless Yoga Sport Bra


This bra is seriously so comfortable. I'm sure it's meant for working out and running but I think I liked it just as it was for regular use. There are two wonderful layers to it to absorb sweat. It also has great breathability and movement. I got mine in the Size Large/XL which seemed to fit me just fine. I'm 135 lbs at 5'3" with a 34B bust size.

  • Feature: Double fabric .Seamless fit body, supporting the chest, Cross Movement One-piece Seamless Yoga Bra
  • Size: L/XL, L:Bust:34.6inch-35.6inch,XL: Bust:36-37inch
  • Material: 82% Polyester 18%spandex.Highly elastic polyamide fabric - high flexibility and elasticity without shirring.
  • Application: It can be used for general fitness, such as running, playing, aerobics, yoga and a series of sports



You can buy this bra here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014GU24JE?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm72e4dad96c0862961705fabcdf294de3

1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...