Saturday, September 5, 2015

Spike Seasoning Gourmet Food Seasoning - The BEST seasoning I have ever tried



I seriously never have heard of this brand of gourmet seasoning until I got the chance to try out their whole line. I am so GLAD I got to try it out because I am in love with the quality of this seasoning. You can just peek into the glass jars and notice the little dried herbs in each bottle. There's so much flavor and creativity in each bottle. I haven't tried all of them yet but one of them that I want to point out is super amazing.


I was making mozzarella stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. I decided I wanted to use the Hot and Spicy seasoning blend in the bread crumbs. I poured in a nice amount of the seasoning and mixed it all together. Whoo baby was this stuff spicy BUT it had massive flavor. That's the thing I hate is when companies decide to make a spicy seasoning but don't give it enough flavor and then its just all heat. Spike Seasoning totally nailed this one.

Another instance I have used this same seasoning blend was when I was making my hot curry chicken. I couldn't find hot curry paste at my local Walmart so I got regular curry paste. I seasoned the chicken chunks in the Spike Hot and Spicy blend and was not let down at all. My hot curry chicken tasted better than usual and I preferred it this way.

Spike Seasoning makes a whole bunch of different kinds of seasoning so I will be going through them all slowly. I'm sure the rest have just as much love and quality in them as the Hot and Spicy does. I think I can honestly recommend them for so much. You can season vegetables with them and drizzle olive oil with it. You can also use it in a marinade mixture. My favorite way is to just incorporate the lovely spices in a frying breading mixture. Be creative!

Check out Spike Seasoning's page here: http://spike-it-up.com/

Here's a list of all the seasonings they offer.

Spike ® Original Magic!

The one that started it all! 39 different herbs, spices and vegetables all lovingly blended with just the right amount of salt!

Spike ® Salt-Free Magic!

More than 39 lovingly blended exotic herbs, spices and vegetables – and NO SALT!

Spike ® Hot’n Spicy Magic!

Some like it HOT!!! And spicy!!! With cayenne and red hot chili flakes!

Spike ® Vegit Magic!

The delicious VERY LOW SODIUM seasoning for those with a salt-conscious mindset!

Spike ® Vege-Sal Magic!

Perfect for “bringing it all together” – when you want something more than just plain old salt!

Spike ® Garlic Magic!

Flavors like fresh garlic, but quicker and easier! And it’s SALT-FREE!

Spike® Onion Magic!

Just a dash or two adds GREAT flavor to soups, sauces and stews – with NO SALT!

Spike ® 5 Herb Magic!

A delightful, SALT-FREE, Italian-inspired combination of Basil, Marjoram Oregano, Rosemary and Thyme!

Spike ® Lemon Peper Magic!

With real lemon crystals and ripe, non-irritating white pepper, adds and brings out flavor in all your favorite foods – without overpowering!

Spike ® Tenderizer magic!

Tenderizes, flavorizes and seasons meats, poultry, veggies – all in one!


Check out Spike Seasoning's page here: http://spike-it-up.com/




 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm0b5f533ccd0dc1c08ef24364cc70a0eb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...