Wednesday, September 9, 2015

NYX Cosmetics Glam Shadow Stick - Set Of 5 , Perfect colors for Fall makeup included


I have a bunch of different eye shadows but NYX is just one of those brands that are affordable and apply well. I love the colors in this set and they would be perfect for any eye color. These shadows are very easy to apply since they are conveniently on a stick. Even if you don't carry a brush around you can smudge this stuff on your eyelid and blend with your finger just for some color. It lays on pigmented just like the color on the stick but I always recommend using primer on your lid before applying any eye shadow so it can look perfect. My favorite color stick was the Amethyst (purple). It's the perfect Fall color right now. I think I love how it's a retractable pen so you don't need to sharpen anything. The color stays on without smudging/fading but very easy wipes off with cloth wipes. The only thing that stays behind is a bit of shimmer.

NYX Colors as shown from left to right 

Elegant Marble
Glistening Emerald
Vibrant Amethyst
Yellow Diamond
Illuminating Topaz



 You can also potentially use them as lip colors if you're bold or like to mix colors together. Vivid colors don't look great on my lips. I have such a large pout on my bottom lip which makes it hard for me to get colors to stick on the middle bottom part but I'm sure lots of people don't have my problem so get creative with it! I'm a red lip kinda gal myself.  ^__^




You can buy this 5 set here on Amazon for $12.99 http://www.amazon.com/NYX-Cosmetics-Glam-Shadow-Stick/dp/B0131WQ2G4



Check out all of NYX's products on their website here: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/







Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm3d56a8d40f5a02ca09fa79379a0ef90e

1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...